Water Damage in Hagerstown
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and extraction for Water Heaters at your commercial or residential property in Maryland shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Water Damage Hagerstown we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Water Heaters affect your home or business it’s not only a nuisance, but can pose risk to the health of all of those involved. Don’t you are only one call away from having your problem solved, and mind eased.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Water Heaters
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Because water damage is the most common type of property damage, there are numerous sources which can contribute to expensive costs in repairs. These can include frozen and burst pipes, sewage backups, broken sprinkler heads, rain, flooding, and more.
However, Water Damage Hagerstown and the surrounding suburbs to provide emergency water damage restoration and flood cleanup services. With years of experience and training, our technicians are prepared to handle water damage in commercial and residential properties of all sizes. We also work with insurance in order to expedite the claims process for you.
Water Damage Restoration
While there are numerous types of building materials that can be affected by water damage, porous materials, including wood, paint, and drywall will be the first to sustain the most damage. Because this water will quickly spread to affect other materials, quick action is necessary to avoid additional costs in repairs down the road.
Water Damage Hagerstown has water certified, licensed, and insured professionals specially trained in water damage restoration in Hagerstown, MD. They start the process by using non-invasive moisture detection probes and sensors to determine the extent of the damage and develop your water damage mitigation plan. They’ll tackle the visible effects of moisture damage, as well the hidden problems that could lead to mold growth.